2010/09/under-blanket.html

Monday, December 7, 2009

Bottoms up!

Starting off today with clean teeth. Dog butt floss from fanimals I wonder if you should pick up your used floss and dispose of it in a little bag!



Sticking with the 'dogs bottom' theme we have Rear Gear which is a really cute way to hide the unmanicured part of your best friend and all made with recycled parts no less! Hey - looks a little like the air freshener I have hanging in the car. I wonder...




Just lately, I have featured many felted animals, but none like these cat nip-filled  severed heads by Heather Bays, that supposedly make your cat feel like a hunter again. My cats would love them having never hunted in their lives before!




Cute little birdies from him creations in Vancouver and the funniest woolly dog toys from super pet shop. Do they remind anyone else of the Bee Gees?




let's all have fun in the run up to Christmas.


Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin