Animal Series is the first project by the Lem group. The pieces have been created to tell stories in everyday ceramic tableware through animals. Maybe the bunnies and the frog are a little disturbing, but do get you thinking about the story behind the piece. I wonder if they'll bring out a set for vegetarians?
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Animals in your tableware
Now here's something you don't see every day...
Animal Series is the first project by the Lem group. The pieces have been created to tell stories in everyday ceramic tableware through animals. Maybe the bunnies and the frog are a little disturbing, but do get you thinking about the story behind the piece. I wonder if they'll bring out a set for vegetarians?
Animal Series is the first project by the Lem group. The pieces have been created to tell stories in everyday ceramic tableware through animals. Maybe the bunnies and the frog are a little disturbing, but do get you thinking about the story behind the piece. I wonder if they'll bring out a set for vegetarians?
Labels:
animal stuff,
modern







