So each collar can be any colour, size, level of activity and theme and some are just full of semi precious stones,charms or bells. They don't stop there though, there is also a wide range of leather collars and harnesses. Battersea dogs home and the Mayhew animal shelter have had collars done with donations made from each sale going to the shelter.
Friday, March 26, 2010
A"charmed" life?
I'm in love with Holly and Lil from the UK. Their selection of handmade collars for dogs and cats are stunning, from the boho range to the semi-precious thay are the most fancy-pants of collars I have seen! There are so many wonderful images on their site and I have shown the more glitzy range here, but take a look I'm sure you will be as smitten as I am.
Ooooh! I want to kit the cats out...I really, really do (as long as there's room for a blanketID tag of course)
Labels:
accessories,
cats,
dogs,
modern,
pet lifestyle













