2010/09/under-blanket.html

Monday, March 22, 2010

Safety First

No, not superhero costumes or jet packs, but instead some earthquake protection for your pets.
Although, I'm sure this cat could easily be a super hero and is thinking about rescuing people from the rubble already

Now, I think these have been around a while, but I was reminded while I was looking on Katzenblog just how much I need these. We are constantly told (living in an earthquake zone) that we need to have a kit just in case. It is always seems to be one of those things you will do later, but I often wonder what would happen to the little poopers. I always have their carriers close to hand, but by the list of stuff you get with the pet kit it would do for all of us. These kits are made in Japan and include a whistle, cookies, a mini radio, silicone gloves, aroma oil...is this list getting a little more weird and what are those red balloon things in the picture? I'm hoping they are paw boots! Hey wait a minute - a mini radio?..how do you use that with no thumbs?

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin