2010/09/under-blanket.html

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The summer of...

It's summertime, and for us on the north west coast it seems to have only just begun. So when we were thinking of new summer designs for blanket we started collecting some images of summers gone by to give us some inspiration.
I grew up in various places around the UK from Norfolk to the Cotswolds and ending up in London, so summer holidays were taken around the Norfolk coat (East of England), Brighton beach and Cornwall. For the normal two week vacation, my parents would load up the pink Volkswagon camper van and take us off to France and Switzerland. Great fun, but I don't think it was supposed to house as many a it did...I was one of five children!
So, a selection of pics with all the memories of Cornish cream teas, sticks of Brighton rock, and pink polka dot bikinis that have inspired the latest range of blanket ID tags. Photos of new tags to be posted soon!


                       
Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin